Welcome to Junior Bible Quiz!
On behalf of Pen Florida JBQ, we are thrilled to have your church join our amazing ministry. My name is Reannah Horton, and I have the privilege of overseeing the Pen Florida District for Junior Bible Quiz. While I am the newly appointed District coordinator, I have been heavily involved in JBQ ministry for eighteen years. I started as a quizzer in 2005 and have since served as an official, coach, and league coordinator. JBQ has been the greatest spiritual and biblical influence in my life, and it is an honor to give back to this amazing ministry. My prayer is that your church experiences the same blessings.
As we transition into a post-Covid era, it is time to push JBQ to the next level. We want our children to have unwavering confidence in their faith in Jesus Christ. To accomplish this, we will:
- Promote discipleship that nurtures children’s spiritual growth and biblical understanding. We want our children to develop a love and a hunger for God’s Word. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- Create a fun yet competitive environment that instills our quizzers with an unshakeable confidence. We want to bolster an Elijah generation that will be equipped to speak boldly about their faith in Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 3:15)
- Extend opportunities for JBQ fellowship that exceeds the traditional quiz season. We want to foster community across the District. (Proverbs 27:17 & Hebrews 10:25-26)
- Encourage the natural progression of Bible Quiz from JBQ to TBQ. We want our children to continue to habitually study the Word of God through their secondary years as they venture into adulthood. (Proverbs 22:6)
- Expand the JBQ ministry to everyone–whether in a church, school, or homeschool setting. The Gospel is for everyone, and we want everyone to participate. (Acts 2:39 & John 17:21-23)
Meet the League Coordinators
Shirley Brinson has served in JBQ in many ways in the central league. For many years, she served as a coach and practice while assisting the league coordinator, Dawn Anderson. As of the 21-22 season, Shirley will step into be the Central League Coordinator.
Mark and Christie Anne LoGiudice are the children’s pastors at LIFE Church A/G in Fruitland Park. They love JBQ and have led the JBQ ministry at LIFE Church since 2013. They serveÂ as the coordinators for the Northcentral League.Â
Tracie Coffey has enjoyed being coach, official, and coordinator for JBQ at Highpoint Church for the past seven years.Â She is honored to serve as the South District Coordinator beginning this season.
Reannah Horton developed a love for JBQ in 2005 when she joined a JBQ team. Sheâ€™s been involved every since. After graduating from JBQ, Reannah became an official and coach until 2019 when she became the West League coordinator. Currently, she is also pioneering the JBQ ministry at her church Winter Haven Worship Center.